Copyright © sweet pea, pumpkin, peach
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pizzeria di Booty Pop

*Post title by my hubby*

I woke up this morning with a baking itch... Just one of those days I guess. Perhaps I was inspired by the large amounts of heavy whipping cream in our fridge from Costco... Oh shucks :). Regardless of the reason why, something truly beautiful came from this combination of cream and cooking desire - Homemade creme brulee! Considering it was my first time ever making it, let alone having it outside of a nice restaurant, I was shocked how easy it was. I felt so fancy this evening eating creme brulee while watching Gossip Girl, my latest guilty pleasure...

Ha.

Don't judge me.




As if that wasn't enough of a mess in our kitchen, I decided that DIY pizzas were probably necessary too because I'm crazy like that. I was right... They were necessary, and oh so tasty.                                   Adam's Monster-Meaty-Creation:



I took a different approach with my half of the dough - Two different flavored mini pizzas!









1 comments:

  1. I feel like you should probably move in next door and when you feel another cooking attack coming on, just hop on over to our apt :) Ok? ok. I miss you very much Mrs. Hendrickson.

    ReplyDelete