Copyright © sweet pea, pumpkin, peach
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Since returning from our honeymoon, this is how things have gone - Adam has been gone a lot (almost 3 weeks of duty, followed by a few days in Florida for some training) and I have been "organizing". This "organizing" has included a whollleeee lot of Netflix, Hulu, baking, and coffee. Before you judge me, I really have done a lot of organizing. It just doesn't always feel like it when more stuff keeps coming in or Adam comes home with all of his enormous Coast Guard bags that practically take up an entire room. Let's just say that it's a work in progress. For those of you who have been asking for pictures, here are a few of my favorite things in our new home:







Did I mention that I married a master gardener? Because I did, and it is awesome.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment