Copyright © sweet pea, pumpkin, peach
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy (Almost) Halloween!

This past week has been filled with all sorts of Halloween festivities! It has been great. Pumpkin bread, a costume party, candy (I promise that we will try to save some for trick-or-treaters), pumpkin carving, and fresh roasted pumpkin seeds - And it's not even Halloween yet!

Adam's jack-o-lantern

And my lady pumpkin!

Now not only do we have decorated front steps, but yummy roasted pumpkin seeds, too!

Although it is now long gone, this chocolate chip pumpkin bread I made earlier this week was amazing and a big hit! I want more. There is a good chance I'll be making another batch in time for Halloween.


Adam and I had a costume party to go to last night, so earlier in the week I made a peacock tutu and headband. I bought wayyyyy more tulle than I needed. I guess that's what you get when all of the tutu tutorials are for little girl sizes. (Note to readers: If you are anywhere near my size you do not need 25 yards of tulle for this project. Ha.)



This sexy beer maiden here is my husband. I'm so lucky.

Like his braids? Those beauties are what a roll of yarn, an old headband, and a hot glue gun turn into when placed in my hands. Ignore the uneven bangs and the fact that the front and back of his hair still shows... They still had the desired effect.


Like I said before, I am a very lucky girl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment